Oct 23, 2011

Sneaky Sneaky

Today I decided to head out to some op shops I don't get to check out during the week. There is one little one in belmont that I think most people don't know is there. It's old school and the prices are really cheap. they usually have some cool clothes for low prices, and the prices are set instead of jumping up and down for how "valuable" the people working there think something is. Plus all the paperbacks are around 50c each, which is getting rarer now. I had a look around and found these Nikes in pretty much new condition. They look like they have been worn about once. I don't usually buy shoes if they look too worn in.


They didn't have a tag on them so I went and asked one of the women in the store. She looked at them and said "for those? $5." This is why little op shops can be good! These would have been $15-20 at least at a big salvos store. Yet another pair of shoes. The way I'm going, I wont have to buy shoes new at full price for a loooong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment