Aug 25, 2011

Once you POP...


I found this little guy at the local Vinnies last week. I already have a red one, but it would be cool to find all the colours these came in. The Konica pop came out in the 80s in a bunch of colours - beating the imac to the punch at least a decade early. They have that cool shiny plastic 80s look, I think they are cute, I wish cameras now were designed with a bit more fun. There's no reason a consumer digital p&s can't look like this.

Anyway, this one for $4 and came with a cae and the original documentation. Score! I might give it a go this summer, seems like a summer camera. Thought with the flash it might be a good one to take out partying one night, too!




Here's a few links for more info on this camera :

The camerapedia article

A flickr group with some example pics. not a bad little camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment